All reviewsmade to order omeletsno elevatorpocket doorfront deskcustom omeletsgas stationnice ladybiscuits and gravyparking lotrooms are smallroom was cleanhot tubhot breakfastnice poolking roomsecond floordefinitely stay here again
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

▪️The rooms are small but updated.
▪️The are dog friendly with a $15 pet fee.
▪️Clean and comfortable beds.
▪️Staff was friendly and helpful. I called ahead of time and asked if I can be on first floor and next to side door because of my dogs. It was noted and honored.
▪️A few steps away from Denny's.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy E
Reviewed June 11, 2016

Easy on/off I-40 on the east side of town. Great staff and good breakfast. Room a little small but this is an economy motel and a good place to stop on a cross country trip. Convenient gas station next door and only a couple of miles from historic downtown Gallup.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I stayed here one night on the way from Houston to Las Vegas. I had driven all day and arrived tired. Fortunately for me it was a somewhat small, but comfortable hotel/motel. My room was on the first floor, but it was quiet. Room was small, but nicely appointed. Internet was good. Complimentary breakfast had something I didn't expect: a person cooking eggs/omelets as desired. Not just scrambled eggs, etc., but freshly prepared. NIce. A Denny's is about 30 yards away across the parking lot, as is a gas station. I liked the fact I didn't have to drive far to get a decent meal and gas the car before leaving. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank tlahuele
Reviewed May 17, 2016

We were driving across the country and this was a perfect stop for the night. Convenient off the freeway. Great price, nice room, comfortable bed, free wifi - what more do you need :) Great free breakfast before we hit the road again early. Really, don't hesitate to stop here and stay. Very happy.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy A
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

This was a really great overnight stop. Fair price, clean hotel, friendly staff, easy on/off I-40. What more can you ask for? Omelette at breakfast, gas station next door, easy trailer parking. I wish we could find stops like this every night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple