All reviewsroom was cleanupgraded to a suiterailway linecontinental breakfastoatmealmicrowavetelevisionroute
Reviewed October 1, 2017

This ABV is a little off the beaten path, but near a Mexican restaurant where you can get a 10% discount. I was immediately upgraded to a suite, which was very large, with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and lots of closet space, not to mention 2 TV's! It is however right across from the train tracks, and I heard the trains all night long. Also the outside and parking area is a little bit trashy, which made me a little nervous about leaving my car there, but there were no problems.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 29, 2017

We landed a the Municipal airport and had no transportation. This hotel is close by so we walked there. Desk personnel were great and they had a room. Rooms were clean and had most of the amenities you needed, BUT the trains run all night and their whistles are LOUD. Little sleep, until we turned on the air conditioning to make white noise.

Room Tip: Get as far back from the road as possible!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2017

This property was nothing special but on the other hand I had no complaints either. This was a quick stay, and the internet worked well. It is on a strip with a multitude of lodging options. Some were cheaper but I went with a recognized brand. The motel is about five minutes by car from downtown Gallup.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations.
We are taking Route 66 all the way from Chicago to Los Angeles, and on the trip, this has been one of the nicer hotels.

Good large clean rooms.
Comfortable beds.
Polite employees.
Large room with two rooms and a kitchen.

Be aware of the railway line passing the town.
It can be heard anywhere since the town is a long thin strip of houses on the opposite side of the road.
You'll hear the trains and horns all night at any hotel in town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We were on our way and stayed here one night. The check in was somewhat different maybe because the person checking us in wasn"t very experienced yet. The room was very clean (my white socks even stayed white), had a good, stiff mattrass and a perfect shower to wash my long hair. The breakfast was small, coffee, cereals and banana's but for us just fine. We did see some shady figures near the hotel but felt safe all the time

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple