All reviews steam shower the main drag the great reviews the north end room was clean four star quiet location a great place to stay water pressure positive reviews great price nice continental breakfast fridge and microwave wi fi waffles chain hotels night's sleep
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here late in the evening. Quick check in and very friendly host. The room was clean but a bit dated which added to the charm. We loved we could park our Harley at the front door. If you stay be sure to get a room with the steam shower.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gkf1950
Reviewed June 9, 2018

This motel is nothing to look at-we almost missed it because of the old signage. But, the family that runs it is friendly and efficient. The room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable-we slept quite well. The steam shower was revitalizing in the morning, and the breakfast buffet was very good. This hotel is a great value for the money, and my on-line reservation was ready and waiting, as expected. Our son has stayed here before, as has my sister, and both recommended it highly. If we travel south on I-25 again, I will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: The hotel is at the very north edge of town on the business route. Most traffic goes on the main highway, so this is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joyce A
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay...very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the steam shower in the room. Fridge and microwave and coffee pot in room was a big plus. Clean, comfortable and quiet room..very close to lots of restaurants...great price at $56..will stay there every time I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gail C
Reviewed March 29, 2018

My friends and I showed up to our reservation. They didn't have any record of my reservation that I made through Expedia. If they would have been full, I would not have had a room. The room was dirty. There was used shampoo bottles in the shower and we found a sex toy under the mattress. The manager refused to give us a refund and he has yet to return my phone call from days ago. Did not feel safe at all either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Izzy Z
Reviewed March 18, 2018

This motel is in a quiet area of town, is very clean, and very comfortable. They provide a fridge, toiletries, and ample towels, something some of the lower price hotels skip. The staff were very helpful and nice, and it was a good experience. We have tried other hotels in Raton near I-25, and this is one of the cleanest, quietest, and best value. The Steam shower was great and a real plus, especially during cold weather or sore joints from travel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple