All reviews would stay here again hot tub train station beds were comfortable hot items new carpet non smoking room coffee pot continental breakfast shower head nice place to stay wonderful stay great restaurant waffles parking lot easy access indoor pool
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

The room had nice furniture and appeared to have been updated. The sink & counter in the bathroom appeared to be new. The shower was pretty sad, maybe they are next on the list? Room was clean. Breakfast was the standard Quality Inn fare.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Not very good experience and I will stay with other hotel brands after this visit. Staff was unfriendly (we probably bothered her Monday night football with check-in), room was smelly, fridge did not work etc. We also had 2 dogs and adding 2x20 USD to bill because of them, made this quite expensive compared to quality we got.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were incredibly accommodating and friendly. Though it’s not a luxurious hotel, it is clean. We got stuck in an upstairs room with a tiny bathroom (we saw the rooms downstairs and they had a large vanity in the room), but it was okay. They need to update the duvet covers, their poor quality and the towels need to be replaced as they’ve been washed about all they can be. Price did fit the accommodations.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and after my last experience with this brand of girl I expected nothing better. I was wrong. This hotel did everything right. My room was very clean and comfortable. Front desk lady was a pure joy to talk too. (even though she had a couple of rough customers before and after me) she was very nice. Breakfast was great. Even though it took some time coming out I was very happy to see that the breakfast Attendant was making the food the right way. Everything was great! Thank you Quality Inn of Raton. I would most Definitely Stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We were thoroughly happy with our stay here. The desk clerk was friendly, quick, and helpful with restaurant recommendations. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy. Breakfast had a good variety of food including some hot items. We like the fact the exterior doors (except the front) require a room key to enter. What more do you really need? Price was very reasonable.