All reviewsnew mexicomoteltvkitchenettemuseum
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

I wanna say it was around 60 dollars for the night we stayed there, the room was spacious with 2 beds, non smoking...flat screen tv. They offered breakfast in the morning even though we didn't partake.

The sheets were clean, the only thing I noticed was a slight gap between the door and door jam...I didn't notice any bugs in the room though. The walls are thick so cell signal wasn't good but driving though that part of New Mexico my cell service was crap anyway (thanks T-Mobile)

Good stay for the price

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2015

There is very little to say, here. The motel is old, cheap, and dirty. I could not sleep through the night. For a few dollars more I could have (SHOULD have) stayed somewhere else. The clerk was pleasant when I checked in, but the room was decidedly unpleasant. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2015

The room was okay. Breakfast is pretty shabby. I know it's a national 9 inn but I expected a little bit more. It was way too cold outside so we couldn't use the swimming pool.

Room itself is pretty comfy, good internet. Walkable distance from city centre.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

First of all, this is not a Hilton or a Marriot. It's a family run hotel who really are trying to make it better. The rooms are large, compared to 220 sq ft in a Motel 6. They have memory foam beds, comfy pillows, nice linens and a closet. Bathroom has been remodeled and are more than adequate. There are plenty of towels, hot water and great water pressure. The rooms are carpeted, but our socks stayed nice and white. They have hot breakfast and cold breakfast selections. The family is very friendly and accommodating. They have good info on the areas attractions. It's not an expensive hotel, but it is clean, comfy and safe.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2015

I arrived in Roswell late and stayed at the National 9 as it was cheap. Not as cheap as it should have been as the guy behind the desk gave me a rate and increased it when it came to pay. Note to hotel - don't lie to customers. The room was a little shabby but adequate. I wish I'd gone further along the road and found somewhere else.

Room Tip: Try one in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends