All reviews new mexico great place to stay room was clean motel tv kitchenette
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My grandson and I had been visiting my son and daughter in law in Midland, TX. We decided to take the long way home to Louisiana.

After leaving their house, we took off to New Mexico. My plan was to take him to Roswell and show him a few things, then head back to Artesia.

When we were ready to leave Roswell, I found there weren't any rooms available in Artesia. This was an unplanned trip.

I started looking for hotels in Roswell. This was was close to me. Reviews were good. I took a chance.

You know the saying, never judge a book by it's cover? It applies to this hotel. I was very happy I chose it. Clean. Bathrooms are updated. I recommend you bring your own pillow. Other than that, I truly enjoyed my one night in this Inn. I told my husband when I talked to him, if he's ever in that area for work, to stay there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2018

My friends and I stayed here during the UFO Festival this past year, and it was an excellent stay! The room was clean and we felt very safe. The most memorable part of our stay was how accommodating the staff was when we chose to add on a second day last minute - on what I understand to be the busiest weekend of the year, no less. Great place to stay and I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2017

large room and everything works. Like parking outside the door. Very nice and cleam. Looks like it was built inthe 60's but in good shape. I'd stay her when I pass through again. Makes you think of older and simpler times.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We stayed at the National 9 Motel in Roswell on Monday March the 27th 2017.
It is ideally situated on N Main St, close to the restaurants and not at all far from the UFO museum. The husband and wife who are on reception are just fantastic, they are friendly, helpful and good fun to talk to. The motel is very secure, there are quite a few CCTV cameras in the parking lots, and you can park right outside your room.
The room we had was great, the beds were very comfortable, the shower was good, the TV was really good. There is a fridge and a microwave in the room as well.
There is nothing bad about this motel whatsoever, I recommend it 100%.

The free wi-fi measured 11.05mbps download, and 6.93mbps upload, just perfect for catching up on your e mails and surfing the web to find local restaurants etc.

You can always believe my reports because I used my real name and photograph.

Richard Kaminski, London, England.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2017

We arrived without a reservation, but were offered a range of room options. Our room with king bed was spacious, and equipped with fridge and microwave. The bed seemed quite new and was very comfortable, even having king sized pillows. modern lamps had electric outlets on front to allow chargers. Adequate breakfast.

Computer connection was both wi-fi and ethernet (very fast). Our only complaint was lack of desk lamp. I transferred the lamp from one of the bed tables, so it was not really a problem.

We were offered a room in the wing along the back of the property, and it was free from traffic noise.

Room Tip: Strip along back of property are probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple