See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I checked in here On a Sunday night and I paid for four days in advance! not knowing how long I would be there and telling them I might be leaving early or might be staying longer? work calls me to leave early so I checked out Wednesday morning expecting a refund of Thursday ! The kid at the front desk said no refunds and I explained I was only there for three nights why don't I get a refund he said that's the policy I said you should've explain that when I checked in because otherwise I would've paid for one day at a time because I didn't know how long I was going to be there!! absolutely refused to give any kind of refund or concession! it's OK to stay there if you're gonna be one night but if you aren't sure how long you're going to be there, don't pay for it in advance? because you won't get any money back! And I stay a lot of hotels and get weekly rates and I understand those normally don't have refunds but they always tell you that but for them to pay for four days in advance and you only stay three days and not give your money back?!?! I've never heard of that its just stealing from people so be careful if you go there!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Super friendly owner. Room tidy, clean and comfortable bed. Super value! I wasn'the planning on staying in Roswell yet happy I found this place. No carpet! Nice tile. Hot water. Refrigerator and microwave! Pool isn't working now. Quiet neighborhood. Super value!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2017

My wife and I booked our reservation via Priceline and WHAT A DEAL we received. We are thrilled with our room and with the service we have received. The WiFi is the absolute best I have ever experienced. The WiFi is equal to that you find in Public Libraries. The only WiFi I have experienced this good was at Harrah's in Laughlin NV and we paid fifteen dollars ($15) per day for it. Our room is clean, the bed is excellent, the bathroom is spotless, we have a nice TV and refrigerator and microwave to boot. In short we are very pleased with the Budget Inn here on 2nd St in Roswell.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kanbaatar
Reviewed May 1, 2016

We had booked a 3 night trip to see ROSWELL ,Nm. in JUNE. Being that I am a DISABLED VETERAN, and ALWAYS travel with my 3 SERVICE ANIMALS, and they have been EVERYWHERE with us, we were looking forward to this trip and staying at this Budget Motel, as all the reviews i read were fairly good ones. BUT...today i recieved an EMAIL from the hotel telling me, that they only allow 2 PETS , per room,and that they were cancelling my reservation. I emailed back stating that all of my , SERVICE ANIMALS are credentialed , through the VA, and that its against the law to discriminate against me that way. I got another email back, minutes later, saying, WERE SORRY ALSO,,BUT WERE STILL CANCELLING YOU!!! AVOID THIS PLACE,,FOR OBVIOUS REASONS,,,

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cynthia w
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Room was stinking right when walked in and carpet had stains. I was afraid to walk on it. Towels had stains and felt wet like they are used then just folded again and pillow cases had stains. Gross!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo