All reviews stove top full size refrigerator room kitchen small couch an excellent place to stay two bedroom suite oatmeal an extended stay hotel towne place suites sausage work space free popcorn mini kitchen the free continental breakfast would recommend this hotel to anyone grand canyon outdoor pool
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

EXCELLENT HOTEL.....room are well appointed....EXTREMELY CLEAN and cozy. Never heard anyone above us or beside us and the hotel was full. Check out was noon which was nice. They have a breakfast I the morning....we did not eat there but a lot of guests were in the dining room. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This property is near the NMMI and a block off the main drag north of downtown Roswell. Upon arrival there was no one at the front desk and after calling out three or four times a woman comes out saying "sorry, she was baking cookies". OK, I guess that is an excuse. We were placed in a accessible one bedroom suite for our upgrade. I told the front desk rep that but she said it was no problem she had other rooms. The suite only had a queen bed, no other furniture in the bedroom not even a chair) and the living room has just a small couch and the desk chair. So the entire suite felt empty. Once again OK for a one night stay. The place is looking well used and really comes off as a extended stay property. It was OK for a stay on points but I would stay somewhere else in I was really paying for it.

Room Tip: Any room will work. The property is in the middle of a residential/light commercial area.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Aimee M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Good Evening, I apologize for your current bad experience with us. Please feel free to contact me to speak about your experience or any other feedback you have for us.
Thank you and have a great rest of your day.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night on a cross country road trip to the Grand Canyon. We arrived well after check in and we’re pleasantly surprised to find they had upgraded our room to a 2 bedroom suite. (Our AAA travel agent who booked all of our hotels wrote in the booking that it was our 25th wedding anniversary) which is why they said they upgraded us. The room was large, clean and spacious and our teenage daughter and son were happy to have some space and a TV with Netflix to themselves after being in the car and single hotel rooms for he majority of our trip. There was a mini kitchen with large refrigerator, stovetop, dishwasher and plates pots and pans. We unfortunately did not use any of this as we only had one night here. The outdoor pool although heated was still very chilly as Roswell is very windy. They also had an outdoor propane grill that I saw people using. The free continental breakfast was greatly appreciated and filling for our long drive to our next destination. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Roswell NM area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Roswell at midnight to find that the Front Desk had cancelled my reservation when we had not checked in by 6PM?!?! No phone call or email. Not another room available in the entire town. The very kind night manager allowed us to sleep in the hotel’s meeting room on a rollaway and the lobby couch cushions for which we were very graceful. It’s a nice property where we’ve stayed in the past but this experience has certainly soured us on the place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Peggy T, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

First I want to apologize to you for the cancellation of your reservation, there is a policy that all reservation are checked in at 6:00 PM and when there is a reservation that the card is declined then this is not a guarantee hold for the reservation, there for the reservation gets canceled. Once again I am really sorry that this happened, I have applied 3000 Marriott Reward points to your account and hope that when your travels bring you back to Roswell that you will stay with us.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a speaker come in for a special event and got him a room at the Towne Place Suites. I have had others stay at this location before and have never had a bad report. Our speaker had to leave early and the staff made sure he was able to eat before he left. The hotel is clean, comfortable and has a very friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business