Western Inn
US$60
US$109
Comfort Suites Roswell(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$85
ComfortInn
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I was on a cross-country road trip and stayed at many cheap hotels/motels around the country and this was actually the worst and not even the cheapest. I always look to tripadvisor when picking each place because I do have high standards when it comes to cleanliness and safety, but I never think I’m going to be walking into a 4 star hotel. The Western Inn was fine, but it was just a little sad and although it seemed relatively clean, I still felt more comfortable sleeping inside my sleeping bag on the bed verses straight on the sheets. They also offer a “continental breakfast” which only consists of the worst coffee I’ve ever tasted and plastic wrapped, stale, donut bun things. I hate to waste, but I took one sip and one bite and just had to throw it all out. I would not stay here again unless they dropped the price to under $40.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wake04
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Western Inn was very comfortable and our room was huge. The sign said "Recently remodeled" but it's probaby been a few years. Even so, things were well maintained for the most part. My biggest complaint would be the lack of wifi. Other than that, it was a good value, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank deutschediva65
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed at the Western Inn the end of September for one night. The owners were very accomodating. Although the room was old, it was well maintained, very large and had everything we could need. The beds were very comfortable and the was a standard apartment refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Franahan
Reviewed October 6, 2011

The staff at the Western Inn were very friendly and the price was very reasonable... $67 for a room with two beds, a fridge, microwave and a table and chairs. It's very conveniently located to Main St. in Roswell, so visiting the alien touristy stuff was easy! The only things that we could say negative aren't really a big deal... the fridge didn't work very well and made a dripping noise all night, which woke up my husband a few times and the shower, while in the early morning and late evening had amazing hot water and pressure was not so great around 9am, but we figure that was due to other people showering at the same time. Overall a GREAT value, clean room! Will definitely stay again on our next trip to Roswell!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Sabrina M
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We visit our daughter, who is attending NMMI, almost every weekend. We are now "regulars" and we are lucky we found this quaint little motel. The price is decent, rooms are CLEAN, restaurants close by, walking distance to NMMI. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The only complaints; limited parking, small towels in bathroom, and occasional "partyers". This is a great place to stay while visiting your cadet.

Room Tip: Rooms by the office are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family