US$119
US$109
Hampton.com
Belmont Motel(Roswell)
US$37
Rodeway Inn Roswell(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$149
US$127
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2018

This is a classic motel, my room was clean and the heat worked, but it needed new carpeting in the worst way. Wi-Fi worked, breakfast was minimal, but so was the room rate. I would stay again for the price. Located close to IHOP, Applebee's and other restaurants. Easy to find and ready for a do over.

Room Tip: Check your room before paying.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Half the rooms have no windows. Bathroom a dyi project that went horribly wrong. Tub cracked and sepatating. Tv kept cutting out. Ice machine did not work. Breakfast is a joke. Cheerios and a honey bun.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

I did a credit card authorization for a room for someone for 1 nite stay. The motel charged my card 3 different times ( amount of $560.00 total) and when I called all they said you need to talk to your son. I am turning them into the business bureau. I would not even let my pets stay there.

Stayed: April 2015
5  Thank Dave A
Reviewed October 24, 2014

I wish I had not been taken in by how adorable and well maintained the outside was and had looked inside a room first. I should have questioned the low priced room, but the outside was so nice and the other travelers already checked in and milling about looked good. But I will not make this mistake again. I am sure some won't mind the stale smoke in the non smoking room. Some may not mind the horribly stained carpet that probably accounts for some of the stale air. The bathroom seemed very clean, as did the sheets, but it was so hard to get past the incredibly horrible stained carpet and chairs, I actually wiped down the whole place with hand wipes and I have never stayed in place where I felt I HAD to do that. I really hope the owners take some of the money they spend on the outside and make the inside more appropriate. It felt like a bait and switch.

Room Tip: Just take a look at any room before you pay, they all look great on the outside
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jackie049
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I like place to stay. It has friendly Aliens to have photo taken with family. Kids enjoyed all shots taken and its across I HOP that makes perfect place for us to eat at night and sleep and eat in morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family