All reviews room was clean middle of town road trip waffles stayed one night biscuits and gravy free breakfast up to date business trip would stay here again desk clerk staff was friendly pillows museum microwave dogs grass
Reviewed October 28, 2018

This was a good stop for us. It was a basic room. We stayed one night, mid-week in March. The price was a great value. The attendant at the desk was very helpful. We got there a little early and she called housekeeping to see if a room was ready. The breakfast is what you normally get as free breakfast at budget hotels. I don't know if they were out that morning, but they didn't have yogurt,nor bagels and cream cheese. That is my go-to at hotel breakfasts and neither was available. The location is great, close to many restaurants, the art museums and little further down, the UFO museum.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JinnyC_Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you! We appreciate your time and feedback it is very important to us! We are sorry for any inconvenience of our breakfast choices. We are happy to hear everything else was great. We work hard to make our guest happy! We hope to see you in the near future! Thanks again

Reviewed October 12, 2018

A bit dated, but the hotel served its purpose for our one night stay. The room included a mini fridge and microwave, the bed and pillows did the job. The TV had a lot of channels but was of poor quality, reception-wise. The breakfast was so-so, not many options. And it was the second consecutive motel stop on our trip where the ice machine was out of ice. Lukewarm recommendation and then for only a one night stay at most.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JinnyC_Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Thank you Simiseeu for your time and feedback it is very important to us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Personnel were nice but was afraid part of the time. Stayed 4 days in my home town. Went for parade. The first night was ok. Carpet was dirty and very bad but stay ok. Saturday night they had 2 wild parties and they lasted till 2 am. They woke up everyone in the hotel almost had to call police. The 3rd day had next door room they smoked outside and played loud loud music several times during the day and night. they were very sketchy people. The 3rd night someone came in at 2 am with their base so loud it woke everyone in the hotel. So it was a horrible stay and won't stay again. I was afraid I would have to callpolice on many of the guests.
The hotel itself had dirty carpets and the grounds were dirty. The breakfast was the same every day. biscuits and gravy, powdered egg and cheese omelets no meat , cereal and oatmeal and waffles that is all nothing else. And that was everyday for 4 days. Not happy with breakfast could have had sausage or bacon 1 day. Also ice machine there is only one per floor and it looks dirty. Would give 0 rating if I could they need security or something

Room tip: Do not stay if you don't want unsavory other guests
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JinnyC_Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for your time your feedback is very important to us. We are very sorry to hear about your experience here. We like to sincerely apologize. We have made changes to ensure this does not happen again. We hope that you reconsider stay with us again. Thanks again

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I always stay at this motel because it’s convenient and the staff is always friendly. The hotel offers discount for the vendors that stay there during the show event. Rooms and grounds are clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JinnyC_Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you Mrs. Haskins for your time and feedback it is very important to us! We are happy you are happy! We look forward to having you stay with us in the near future!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Unfriendly staff, dated and faded and dirty property. This was a quick stop for me on the way out west. I would not stay here again. Oh and did I mention a parking lot that was way to dark. They need to add some lights. Room was filthy...

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JinnyC_Manager, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for your experience while staying with us in Roswell. I have spoken with my desk clerks and housekeeping staff, and I assure you that we have taken care of this issue. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and our guest having a nice clean stay, and again I apologize that you did not receive either. I hope that you can reconsider and give us another chance in the future.