All reviews picnic tables eggs and sausage room was clean an older hotel hot breakfast outskirts of town nice pool coffee pot stay there again excellent stay staff was very friendly breakfast bar new mexico fridge and microwave main street free breakfast dispenser
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Good, No frills hotel. Staff at front desk was nice. Breakfast staff, not so much. Bed comfortable. If you are a light sleeper, get an upstairs room. On ground floor you can hear people above you walking. Very cold AC. Had a little difficulty regulating it. Loved that ground floor had 2 doors. 1 to parking lot and 1 to the pool. If you are a Harley person, there is a Harley shop next door.

Room Tip: Request upstairs room if you are a light sleeper.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the two doors and the comfortable bed. I will be addressing the breakfast staff immediately about your concern. We hope to have earned your business again and another opportunity to earn a better review.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I was staying at this hotel because of a class i had to attend the next morning AT the conference room. So for convenience, I decided to hit up to breakfast before class since I was a guest at the hotel. Upon entering the dining room and young woman who was a MAID actually rushed over and barked at me, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, that I was absolutely not allowed in that room. I informed her I was a guest. SHE shook her head NO at me, Then demanded to know my room number. She shrugged that off because it was not good enough and then asked me my name. She never took any action to go see if I was actually a guest, just again told me I was not allowed in there and could not eat breakfast. I thought that was included in the cost of my room but I guess not. Go clean a room lady.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

I'm glad that you were able to stay over night here for your Aspen class the next morning. We do have to manage these class attendees on a very strict level and I'm sorry that in your opinion it wasn't done correctly.

Stay cool this summer,

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The Manager called when our room was ready; even though we were there before the regulated check in time. She also was tentative with getting the pool open so my family could swim.
Even though the room and customer service was great, the food was not so great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was my pleasure to let you know when your room was available. We do the best we can with each situation we have, and I'm glad I was able to help y'all out with the pool and everything else. Thank you for leaving your feedback for others to see. We really appreciate you!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Check In person was unfriendly to say the least. Room was in bad shape.. let me add they wanted 5$ each if you did not return the blank room keys... Best advice is not to eat the ' breakfast '..WOW I have stayed at Choice hotels around the US and this is the worst one ever . I will add the grounds people did a good job of keeping area clean... unlike the room.. and again the staff were ...... This was our 2nd trip to Roswell and our first and last stay at a Roadway Inn .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay here as the large majority that do stay here encounter. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Went to see Roswell events. Availability of swimming pool was very limited. Either open too late or was being maintenanced. Even though called in advance to make sure pool was available. Window units must be updated or placed in another area in order to cool the room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your feedback on your stay. Unfortunately having a pool comes with a lot of responsibility. The time you were here a kid had a bloody nose which required us to perform certain functions in order for it to be safe and clean for the rest of the people wanting to swim. This function does take time and I'm sorry that it interrupted your stay with us. We hope for another chance to earn your 100% satisfaction.