Rodeway Inn Roswell
Belmont Motel(Roswell)
Mayo Inn(Roswell)
Budget Inn(Roswell)
View Hotel
All reviewspicnic tableseggs and sausageroom was cleanan older hotelhot breakfastoutskirts of towncoffee potexcellent staygreat place to staystay there againstaff was very friendlygreat pricebreakfast barhome away from homenew mexicofridge and microwavemain street
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Pluses: lots of different pillows on bed, A/C unit did not blow directly on bed, bed comfortable, price was appropriate for quality of lodging, Wi-fi speed ok, check in clerk very friendly and helpful, quiet
Negatives: old, shower worked funky, bathroom sink cracked, toilet easily plugged. Seemed to have problems with their room key system.
We were not interested, but pool had no water.
Did not check out the breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

You took great notes! Thanks so much for spelling everything out so clearly. We appreciate you choosing us and for taking this time from your day to share your feedback.

I did learn about some key system issues with the computer and I'm sorry that you had to endure that issue. We wanted to get the pool open earlier than normal (Memorial Day) but unfortunately that wasn't able to happen.

Your comments have been shared with the on-site management/owners and anything that needs corrected will get done.

Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you're in Roswell.

Rodeway Inn Staff

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This is an older hotel that has a large courtyard for the kids to play in. It has a hot breakfast and a large front room to eat and relax in. I loved the reception area with the grand staircase. The room was large and comfortable. The price was super considering the extras I feel we got. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with access to the courtyard.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Your kind remarks about the property and comfortable room are greatly appreciated. Our staff works very hard to earn a reputation of cleanliness and superb customer service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you and the family again.

Be well, stay safe!

Rodeway Inn Staff

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Better then other Rodeway's I've stayed at, rooms were clean and quiet. Cindy was awesome, the place wouldn't be the same without her.

This is not a complaint by any means but more of a suggestion from my inner child.
I know alot of choice hotels have the make your own waffle station and I was kind of hoping for Alien shaped waffles.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Your compliments to our staff, property and your stay warms our hearts. We are very grateful that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

About the alien-shaped waffles - sorry man! If we come across such a unit we will most certainly keep you in mind!

Take care, be safe and be well,

Rodeway Crew

Reviewed April 10, 2018

This is an older property, and my room had some wear-and-tear and older furniture that would be expected. The bathroom had liquid soap dispensers with no bar soap provided. There was no formal desk in the room, and the table did not have an open electrical outlet nearby. The bed was fine. While most of the property was well-lit, the lights in front of the rooms on the north wing were not on.
Overall, a good option for a low cost room, but don't expect anything fancy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RodewayInnNM-WY, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry we didn't inform you we had bar soap at the front desk. We have found the soap dispensers are very user friendly without waste.
We have repaired the lighting and are grateful for you mentioning it.
Take care
Cindy

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation through Choice hotels corporate reservation desk after midnight for that same evenings stay. The representative on the phone at Choice hotels indicated that we would have no problems if we arrived at three in the morning they would hold our room as it was pre-paid and nonrefundable. When we received our email confirmation it stated that the office closed at 10 PM but to call a certain number if you will arriving after 10pm. We called the number and did not get an answer. After calling the Roz well police department they were able to reach someone and gave us an alternative phone number to call then the one posted. Upon calling the phone number provided by the police department a woman answered and indicated that they do not have this on the reservation list that they printed at 10 PM. Obviously they would not have if we booked it at midnight. She insisted that the reservation was for the next night when I insisted that she log into the computer and check sure enough I had a same night reservation. She flat told me that they would not be letting me in to my room. In this part of the state you could be SOL without a hotel room if you don’t have one booked in a timely fashion. This woman canceled my reservation. When I called corporate back then indicated that I would need to talk to their resolution department. This experience was awful.

If you stay at this hotel regardless of arrival time after the front office closes there is not a way for someone to reach a guest unless they know your room number. If you select zero out of their electronic answering service to get an operator the system hangs up on you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RodewayInnNM-WY, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing. Again, I am sorry that the person who made the reservation for you made a decision to overlook our booking restrictions and make it appear to you, the customer, that there would be a room reserved for you.

I hope you found a comfortable and clean place to stop along the way.

Tamara & Staff