Baymont Inn and Suites Roswell
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed there for 2 nights in March. I went out early Sunday morning to start packing for the 8 hour trip home and found the rear passenger window broken out of my truck. I guess the alarm went off and it scared the person off. The alarm didn't seem to rouse the person on duty though. Either way at that point the damage was done. The desk clerk on duty told me that if I hadn't already paid for the stay then they would have comp'd it. So I guess they don't have the ability to back out a payment. They did call later and offer us a free night there if we would come back. I think I'll pass.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank djslaugh

Reviewed 12 July 2011

My wife and I really loved this hotel. It is an excellent choice for travelers. The breakfast food was worth the slightly higher hotel cost.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank buzzkook
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We went to Roswell for the UFO Festival and had a great time. The property is well maintained and the staff goes out of their way to be friendly and provide terrific service. They even remember your name! We got special "UFO" key cards that they let us keep to commemorate the UFO Festival. Too cute!

We stayed in an "extended stay" room and it was spacious, clean, and comfortable. There was a kitchen, full size refrigerator, and even a dishwasher. Roswell is very hot this time of year and we appreciated the refrigerated air. Room stayed nice and cool all day. This property is pet friendly so our dog had a good time too!

High speed wireless Internet is free and super fast.

Would definitely recommend this place to others who are visiting Roswell.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rbr0wn
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Enjoyed our stay. Nice hotel and exceptionally clean. staff was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imanana2
Reviewed 11 August 2010

The rates for these rooms are over the top for this location. I guess it's a supply and demand thing. One room bedroom suites are definitely needed, vs. studio suites. I would not stay here again for the price. The breakfast is also sub par, donuts were quite good though. Staff is friendly and eager to please. Thumbs up to staff, but room rates must be reduced for this to be good value. Room was clean, bathroom was plain and simple.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Foodwise
Reviewed 5 July 2010

very comfortable stay. Although it seemed a little pricey compared to other hotels in the area, we (2 adults and 2 kids --- 12 and 7 were satisfied with this hotel.
nice staff, decent indoor pool and clean rooms --- good times!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jvrtravel
Reviewed 29 March 2010

I knew I was in trouble when I walked in and the front desk agent had her IPOD earphones on. In my request when I made the reservation was to be on an upper floor, when I checked in I was on the first floor. I asked for a different room and got a lot of attitued. She did put me on the third floor, and from the looks of the room, it was nice, it was just at 6am, I got to listen to the two women next door to me. I could hear every word they said, and of course, it's hard to go back to sleep when it sounds like they are in the room with you. And then went the blow dryer for 45 minutes. So much for getting any rest. When I told the agent at the front desk she said "sorry, have a nice day". I would not consider staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank santafe47
Travellers also viewed these Roswell hotels
2.6 km away
0.6 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell
1.5 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Roswell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Roswell

Address: 2300 N Main St, Roswell, NM 88201-6453 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Roswell)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Roswell
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Price Range: $81 - $139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Roswell 2.5*
The Baymont Inn and Suites sits right on Hwy 285 or better known as Main Street. This unique hotel has everything you will ever need! We have single king and double queen rooms, king and queen suites and finally, extended stay rooms! For your convenience we offer an enclosed grilling courtyard, indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast buffet! Too many choices to post! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Roswell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Roswell Hotel Roswell