All reviewsholiday innshort stopquick visitfront desk personnelstaff was friendly and accommodatingnice propertyrecommend this hotel to anyonethe north endnext morningroom was cleanwafflesother hotelshot tubadjoining roomsvalue for the moneyindoor poolnice breakfast
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We stayed here for one night in between driving from Dallas to Albuquerque. For the price we paid, it wasn't too bad. The room was clean and perfectly adequate for our needs and the staff on the front desk were friendly. Location-wise, the hotel is a little too far up the Main St to walk to the UFO Museum if that is where you are heading, unless you don't mind walking far in the heat. Personally, I didn't mind it being so far away as we had a car and I knew this hotel was a mile or so from the main intersection in the town. There are other restaurants close by/within walking distance, which was good because most of the food had ran out at breakfast. I don't think it was because they staff were slow to replenish it but more that there were some greedy people eating there that day - the alien waffles were a nice touch, along with the alien mosaic in the elevator and the little guys outside! If you are looking for a safe, comfortable, hassle-free place to stay at a reasonable cost, then I recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Room was in need of an update. Door to bathroom was hard to close. The carpet felt like it was damp. My dad’s room was missing a shower curtain. Breakfast was close to nothing. Wouldn’t stay here again. Best thing was the alien motif in lobby, parking lot, and elevator.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Debra J
Reviewed June 14, 2018

We were pleasantly surprised with the friendly customer service, cleanliness of hotel lobby & room & amenities. We will definitely book rooms at Baymont Inn & Suites for our next trip if it's available!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 5, 2018

I'd like to start by saying that the rooms are pretty good and for the rate they're even better lol buuuuuut the "white tile" in the lobby and kitchen area are absolutely freaking disgusting! The poor breakfast attendant on today 05-05-17, I think her name was Monica was trying to clean the tile that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a week. She mopped 3 times in the while I was there and it barely seemed to make a difference. The airheaded front desk agent kept making excuses as to why it hadn't been cleaned all week and why this poor lady had to do it- literally all day. She mopped the floor at least 7 times in the short amount of time I was there. Thank God Monica was there to do what seemed to be everyone's job. Good Job Miss Monica, keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MR1441
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. Breakfast the next morning offered a lot of options and was kept refilled. Be sure and have an alien waffle. People were very nice - it was fine for our We needs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends