I absolutely don't recommend this hotel to anyone. Room I was checked into felt damp and had weird musky smell.Usually thats a clear sign of mold. Anyone that has respiratory problems or asthma I highly recommend you go to another hotel. This one is disgusting. I expected Baymont by Wyndham to be worth the money. Not after this stay. Prices for rooms are outrageous when you get checked into a mold/mildewy room.No thanks I'd rather go across the street to Candlewood. To everyone thinking about booking a room at this place don't. stay away you'll get sick from mold.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking