Comfort Inn
US$106
US$149
US$127
TownePlace Suites
Best Western El Rancho Palacio(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$61
Rodeway Inn Roswell(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$39
Hotels.com
US$17
US$12
All reviewsindoor poolwafflesnorth sideroom was cleanguest laundrywould stay here againking bednice hotelnon smokingthe ground floorchoice hotelscoffee makerstayed one nightcarlsbad cavernsmain streettvmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed here on a cross-country trip, wasn't expecting much due to the competitive pricing, but was pleasantly surprised. Clean room, good breakfast, pleasant staff. No complaints, everything was easy.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ND_bike_hike
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My wife found a red small ant on the bed while relaxing. I took pictures of it and found four more on the floor. Yea I told the night clerk and she was sweet to move us to another room but how in the world would you find ants in a room. I would rate this hotel with five stars but the ants rated this to no stars.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank 15so
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I tried this property due to a good rate available on the website. The front desk person was efficient but lacked consideration that I was in a new place and needed orientation. Room is ok, renovated but some features of old style rooms remain. I wish they could at least add an auto sliding door. As if not having elevators isn't already a hassle, struggling with bags and a heavy door is unnecessary . Breakfast was ok. I changed my reservation not to come back after my first encounter with the unfriendly desk clerk

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Stopped here during a cross country move. Rooms were clean, not extravagent but had everything you need and didn't look dated. The breakfast was pretty good for a hotel, but it was the service that stood out to us. They had no problem accomodating our cat and dog and even gave us a to-go snack pack for the road when we checked out. If our travels take us through Roswell again, we'll stay here for sure.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ORaunt
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We stopped here while traveling cross country. The room was clean and adequate. They have a nice indoor pool with whirlpool. The location is at the far end of town, and not within walking distance of the main downtown district, but an easy quick drive to other amenities. We didn't find any 'bargains' of rooms in Roswell, but this one was in line with other chains.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple