All reviews indoor pool comfortable beds waffles would stay here again non smoking king bed coffee maker nice room choice hotels road trip main street free breakfast motel tv microwave cereal hallway
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I booked 2 rooms for one night. It was listed as a Quality Inn but the double bed room was actually a larger suite! I think the distinction is that Comfort Inns are now required to have an elevator to be listed as part of that chain and this hotel does not have an elevator so it was 'downgraded' to a Quality Inn. The property was very clean and the rooms were comfy. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GarySFBCN
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I made a reservation at Comfort Inn and before I arrived the name was changed to Quality Inn. Reservation was honored with no problem. Motel is clean, friendly and convenient. Free breakfast was adequate but not outstanding. I was there for two days for a business trip and was satisfied. I will not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Reserved room during UFO Festival on Booking.com who called me about a week prior to say the hotel was overbooked, however when I called hotel directly, reservation was fine. We were able to check in early and get our stuff in the room so we could wander the festival early. Room was nonsmoking but smelled heavily of tobacco use. We left window open most of the afternoon/evening, didn’t help smell. Beds were very comfy, room was clean (aside from cig smell), WiFi was great. Pool available, but didn’t use. Typical continental breakfast, nothing special.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Maybe they were just having a bad week. The desk person was nice, but that was it. So many other problems: Internet was broken. "They've been working on it all day," I was told. It never worked before I checked out the next morning. The pool area was closed. "We're doing roof repairs and closed the pool for safety," I was told. Even though it's advertised, there is no fitness room on property. "You can use the one next door at the Hampton Inn... it's the same owner," I was told. Maybe I should have just stayed at the Hampton???

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We got a reservation through booking.com last April to stay at this hotel. The day before our arrival we were called by booking.com and told it was overbooked. The truth is that booking.com knew they could not book the dates we needed due to high volume (the hotel told me this over the phone. We were able to find a room at a much higher price. SHAME ON YOU, BOOKING.Com!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018