My sister Carol and I had our first trip to Nottens in Sept 2011 - it came highly recommended by a friend and we certainly were not disappointed. We have travelled from the UK to Africa many times staying in many top quality safari lodges and Nottens now wins hands down. The people are amazing and we take our hat off to Dale and Chase in particular, nothing was to much trouble and they made sure we enjoyed ourself by always offering that little bit extra. All the guests at the time of our stay were wonderful. The rooms are spacious, clean and tasteful. The facilities are great and the food is excellent, we loved the way everyone was put together on one table for dinner - perfect for recounting stories of the day. If you are looking for a romantic setting you will find it here - all candlelight and oil lamps. Each room had a power point to enable you to recharge batteries. Having told Chase our Ranger of our search for Leopard over a 14 year period and 61 game-drives with no success - he said he'd do his best and on our very first game drive we saw a Leopard WOW! better still the next morning he found us another. We cannot recommend Nottens highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Notten’s Bush Camp is a jewel within the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Mpumalanga, which means “the land of the rising sun” in the locally spoken language, Shangaan. Notten’s is an exclusive and private safari lodge personally run by the Notten family. This beautiful, intimate safari lodge is situated within one of South Africa’s finest natural sanctuaries the Sabi Sand Reserve and Greater Kruger National Park. It is a destination that will truly touch your heart and soul.Each private suite is elegantly styled, spacious and cooled by ceiling fans. A magical atmosphere is created with the purposeful absence of electric lighting; the ambient candlelight and lanterns capturing an enchanting spirit of romance. With splendid panoramic views, this private game lodge is the perfect place for peace and relaxation while watching animals meander past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Notten's Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Notten`s Bush Camp Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Notten's Bush Camp South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve