We spent four days and nights at Idube, arranged through Jensen Safaris out of Pretoria. The food was absolutely top notch, the staff was incredible, and accommodations were first rate. Ten-passenger open Land Rover bush vehicles took us twice daily out into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, where we saw every animal we ever associated with Africa. Our driver, Andreis, was very knowledgeable, and our tracker, Titus, was great, too. The lodge is comprised of several individual buildings, each with just two bedrooms, and was extremely comfortable. Without question, this was the BEST family vacation we have ever had. Our kids will be talking about this one for decades to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve