What a wonderful experience here. We spent two nights in combination with our stay at Lukimbi and are we ever so glad we did. Idube differs quite markedly from Lukimbi in many ways. It is not nearly as glamorous, but makes up for that in the quality of game viewing available. Promise and Maurice did a wonderful job of helping us to tick the Big 5 off our list and were really knowledgeable and helpful throughout our stay. Nothing really to fault here, except to perhaps state that the rooms are perhaps a little dated and the food choices were a little limited, however the finesse of the chef could not be denied. Other than that though the atmosphere was wonderful and I would have no hesitation in recommending Idube to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve