“If you like great smoked meats”
Review of Can't Stop Smokin' - CLOSED

Can't Stop Smokin'
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 1, 2015

We love can, t stop smokin. Great pork, beef and chicken. Very good sandwiches. I love their root beer.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

The Food and the service was great. Its good for kids and adults. Loved it we got to set outside during a storm and eat some AMAZING BBQ. When is Town its a must!

Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in at Can't Stop Smokin' barbecue and got a pound of chopped brisket and a pound of smoked sausage. Being from Texas, we like to think that we know something about good barbecue. When we tasted this, it tasted like some of the best barbecue around where we live. The mac and cheese is good also. We highly recommend Can't Stop Smokin' Barbecue.

Reviewed July 12, 2015

The chicken BBQ was good as well as the potatoes, the mac & cheese looked dry and old like it had been there for a while. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with 2 sides came out to about $10.00, did not include drink. Others in the group ordered a sandwich with chips, but the chips were limited to salt and vinegar and jalapeno chips that are it, not good for kids that don't eat jalapenos or don't like the taste of vinegar. There were supersized cookies, had we asked to trade 5 small chip bags for ONE (1) cookie to be shared with 5 people in the group, the money we spent on 5 people was not enough to get at least 2 cookies? There was supposed to be some lemonade but the container was empty, I let them know that there was no more lemonade the person said they would make some right way, but we were sitting there eating for about 1 hour and no lemonade was ever made :( . It's not a good place for a large family, one part of the family sat at one table and the other at another table, the tables did not seem to be cleaned and I never saw anyone go out and clean the tables or counters. There was BBQ sauce on the tables some with no lids on them and flies making a meal of it! Read the reviews and expected more from this restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

I was craving BBQ when I had lunch at Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ in Ruidoso. The rustic cabin looking building offered inside and patio dining. As with most BBQ establishments it was an order at the cashier. The near was craved and served to you in a Styrofoam container whether eating in it carrying out. I chose the brisket and ribs combo which I added macaroni and cheese and a peach cobbler. I paired this with a sweet tea. $17
I recommend it and I'll stop in again.