See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2016

Overall it was a good stay. Very comfortable and clean inside. The owner was very nice, quick check in. A couple of observations for the manager of Village Lodge-the sidewalk was dirty, a lot of debris, if you look outside the window from the bedroom there is a lot of junk in the back, kind of an eye sore, toaster in the kitchen needed to be replaced.

Room Tip: Quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This is an old, apartment complex that is now considered a condo complex. It’s seen better days but the owner/managers seemed to be working very hard to make it the best they could.

The location was great for me as I had a car, did not want to stay in the busy town area, and wanted some quiet. It’s close to everything without being right in the middle of the “action.”

I stayed in a one bedroom that had a small living area, a separate bedroom, and very basic kitchen. There was what you need for simple cooking, coffee maker, coffee, 3-burner range, oven, small refrigerator, etc. Watch out for the refrigerator when you put food in it. I didn’t notice until later that the temp was set warmer than was safe for food and I ended up throwing away everything that was in it.

The bathroom was clean but rundown. Not a problem.

The bedroom has the second tv in it, a closet, a second sink area, a dining table (yes, a dining table and two chairs!) and a king bed. The bed was very comfy so sleeping was good.

I had a couple of issues and both were addressed immediately by the staff and corrected. Their sincerity and desire to make my stay a good one was very apparent and much appreciated by me. The old condition of the Village Lodge would normally make me look to other places to stay but the staff was so good I think I would overlook the oldness and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Clean 1980s condo in a nice location. We spent two nights here and it was a very nice stay. Full kitchen and living room. The people were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Close to the general aviation airport and good local restaurants.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2016

These are not luxury accommodations but they have everything you need for longer stays. They are basically little condos with a small living room with fireplace, kitchenette small bath and a bedroom(s). I've stayed here on multiple occasions and found it quite comfortable. Some rooms are nicer and more updated than others, but all are cozy.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2016

These places are a little bit older, but have everything you need. They do have too much furniture to pull out the couch, so after a lot of rearranging we were able to finally do that. My son said the pull out couch wasn't very comfortable (surprise, surprise). The king size bed in the master bedroom was great. The hot tub was hot and the water was clean. All staff was very pleasant and friendly. Over all it was perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
VillageLodge10, Owner at Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Village Lodge. We appreciate your time and even more so, your business.
We hope to see you again soon.
Jane Floyd