“Great Coffee...Great Food...Great Entertainment...Great Views”

Sacred Grounds Coffee
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 26, 2018

This place is a gem. It's not only a great coffee shop, they serve great food (breakfast, lunch, & dinner) and have a full bar. They also have regular Great Entertainment. They're huge, with the back of the place that will totally open up to the Ruidoso River and surrounded by a Pine Forest. Next door is their gift shop, with great, unique finds. While we ate, in the back room, we watched a deer eating apples, from the apple tree. They always have spectacular entertainment. You wouldn't want to miss this, on your trip to Ruidoso.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I had seen the coffee shop reviewed by a blogger and put it on my list. I was not disappointed. The coffee was good and the quiche was outstanding. I liked the atmosphere as it was larger than many coffee shops and had several options for seating. I was only disappointed by the fact that I didn't see all of the outside seating until we were leaving. I could have spent much longer relaxing in this delightful shop.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from Bali in Seminyak & as this cafe was only about 100 metres from our Villa we had a number of great meals there (breakfast/ dinner) the morning takeaway Lattai were wonderful. A wide variety of meals on offer & their staff were just lovely!
If going to Bali you must pay a visit to the Sacred Ground, Double Six Street, Seminyak.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I had the quiche and an order of bacon. I am a crispy bacon eater so it was perfect! My friend had one of the largest cheese biscuits I have ever seen! She said it was wonderful! This was a walk up ordering service and got get your order when your clicker goes off. The music room had wonderful large windows and there was a patio in the back.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

This is a good place for a cup of coffee and a sandwich. View on porch is very nice. Have been a few times, but this time was very disappointed in the cleanliness. Obviously understaffed. Many dirty tables and restroom needed attention.

Been to Sacred Grounds Coffee? Share your experiences!