“Breakfast”

Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best houevos ranchero I have ever eaten. My wife said the same thing about her blueberry pancakes. Great coffee and even better service. Do yourself a favor and go eat there. Small eating area but oh so worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is a hole in the wall. Totally love this place. At the circle in Ruidoso. BEST BREAKFAST IN TOWN. We ate on the patio and it was amazing. My grandson entertained the people on the patio. I had the huevos rancheros as well as my spouse. My kids had omelette with hatch chili’s and pancakes. Cool mountain morning and a cup of coffee. Get here early as there are not many seats inside! Keep on killing it!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast 3 times at Pena’s while on vacation in Ruidosa. There are only 7-8 tables inside and 4 patio tables outside. But if you have to wait on a table, it is well worth it. Sign your name on the waiting list when you get there. You don’t have to wait long. Breakfast was fantastic. Biscuits and gravy were great as well as the breakfast burrito. Whole wheat pancakes were wonderful and huge. They serve maple syrup for a small charge if you ask for it. They are known for their eggs benedict on the weekend but we didn’t try them this time. Someone at another table ordered it and it looked yummy. Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. Take a look at the table tops in the restaurant made by the owner. I bought a decorative wooden bowl he made. It will remind me of the good food we had there and our trip to beautiful Ruidosa. Eat here if you get a chance. You won’t regret it!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Ok had french toast. No flavor. No real butter its margarine. Coffee no flavor could see through it. Ham tiny little piece. Not thick like was told by server. Fiance had a SW dish. It was ok he said. Cool thing was handmade table with a turquoise inlay.want one. ! Seats about 8 tables.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Got to Rui, HAD TO GO. One breakfast, one brunch, always good. Limited seating and hours, plan ahead, Its worth the wait.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Pena's Place? Share your experiences!