“Colorful and very good food”

The Great Wall of China
Ranked #35 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine in or carry-out. We serve a variety of different Chinese cuisine styles, sushi, and American favorites. Lunch specials Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm. Sushi Tue-Sun 4pm-9pm. Buffet only served Wed 5pm-9pm.
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I had a great meal of mongolian beef and noodles. Its very colorful inside and is reminiscent of chinese restaurants in the old days. Very friendly service and good portions. I will return here next time I am in town.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We are here for late lunch/early dinner. Really neat Asian decor inside. Generous portions so tasty and the sushi was huge and delicious, and I had a small roll! White rice and fried rice huge amounts...good pricing for the amounts and quality of food. Neat aquariums all throughout. Good service and we were a party of 12! Also had local wines and good sake.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I know this is a Southwestern kind of town which means steaks, bbq, hamburger joints, and Mexican cantinas but every once in a while you get a hankering for something different. To us that means Chinese food. Well, Great Wall is not the place to satisfy that hankering. Poor service, orders wrong, very greasy, over salted. We'll have to wait to get home and eat good Chinese in ABQ.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Buffet food cold, old, slow service, expensive, food not tastey. The buffet did not have kid friendly food. Sushi was not good.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

I have always loved Chinese food, and finally went to Great Wall in Ruidoso! This has got to be the BEST Chinese food I have enjoyed! Very fresh, served promptly in very nice surroundings. I had the shrimp in lobster sauce and it was awesome! My wife had chicken fried rice and it was also excellent! You have to try the egg rolls! One of our best dining experiences ever in Ruidoso!