“Mean manager”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

After eating at this restaurant with a group of friends, two of my friends noticed they were charged different prices for the same items. When we asked the manager she became belligerent and was not willing to comprehend the question even though we all spoke excellent English. This was enough to make me not to ever want to eat there again. I though the food was pretty good though. I just had a hard time digesting what should have been a simple answer to an uncomplicated question. The manager was not very customer friendly at all.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful flavor and great portions. The selection is overwhelming and I've never been disappointed here. Several years of enjoyment behind me and many more to come!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

On December 27,2017 my husband & son & i along with my husband brother & family went in for dinner at night a family of 10 our so call waitress Ashley was so freakin rude that when i ask her we didnt order chips & salsa bcuz in normal mexican resturant its a complimentary but they charge $4.50 for them & she(Ashley she had glasses on) told me u are eating right & i said yes & her response was will dont worry about it, then she was bringing out the drinks & my husband ask her about his dos xx beer & she real rude yes i know i got & my brother-in-law's girlfriend her son wanted 2 beef fajita tacos & she said its gunna look kinda skinny without the bell peppers & onions & its will look weird, will Ashley dont worry about ur not eating. Never again will i go back that was our 2nd time & my husband brother & family 1st time & it was extremelt terrible. Hope they get rid of her rudeness non hospitality that she is not even a smile on her face. What even more rude when we walked in they were rude this blonde so call lady & husband was saying close the door its cold outside we were in but other people were coming in too & she was far from the door i dont know if she was the manager or owner but rude as hell. If u are going to own a resturant or have management & employees being extremely rude its gunna give ur business a extremely bad reputation unless u have ur resturant to be rude like that, like down here in San Antonio,Texas the resturant Dick's resturant its made to be rude resturant for the fun of it.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I can't stress enough that there are far too many other restaurant options in Ruidoso. I rarely give a Poor rating in a review, but our experience was deserving of such a rating. A near 1/3 of the restaurant is a waiting area with tables that could be used to seat and serve customers. Our party of 7 waited 30-45 minutes to be seated, and once seated, waited another 30 minutes for luke-warm, somewhat greasy food. The chips and salsa were very good, but the entrees were smaller-portioned that what we had expected for the price. To the owners credit (who were present in the restaurant, and I believe in the process of making some major changes), they listened, appreciated our input of dissatisfaction, and significantly discounted our bill. Keep walking at this time...too many other options.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We were there late Dec. and it was unusually warm. Maybe everyone was in town and not skiing, but it was very crowded. Waits up to an hour. Tables were available, but they were seating to match the kitchen staff.
The strawberry margaritas were, uhmm, not all that good.
Our entrees were very good and the salsa and chips were very good. Salsa mild, and chips toasty warm.
There seemed to be waits at most places.
This place was good, but not a destination.