“A nice stop for coffee & ice cream”
Review of Viva!

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viva!
Ranked #45 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Reviewed August 16, 2016

This is a neat ice cream/coffee shop; the owners are very friendly. Serves Blue Bunny ice cream! Yum!

Reviewed August 5, 2016

Having decided I wanted coffee and slowly driving through town, I saw the word "coffee" on the sign of a very cheery and obviously old building. I am so glad I decided to stop. Ordered a coffee in a inviting atmosphere. Julia (Julie?) and Dan are great! She introduced herself to me and we started chatting. Dan must have heard us and came out to meet me also. Nice relaxing place, book exchange available, a few local art items for sale, some pastries, ice cream. She even asked me to taste my coffee before I left to make sure it was okay.

The building is interesting and one of the oldest buildings in Ruidoso; I'll not tell the history because I'm concerned I'd get it wrong.

Bottom line...I will enjoy a visit, a latte, and a chance to read in a relaxing friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Down home atmosphere with upscale coffee taste. Plenty of parking in a busy downtown area. Prices are very reasonable and the owners are very friendly. The only complaint I have is that they are closed on Sundays.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

Want a place where they really appreciate you and your business? This is the place to go! The owners are fantastic, and the atmosphere is relaxed. If you want a full meal, probably not the place. But if you want a great coffee, decent treats (and ice cream!) and really want to feel welcomed, come to Viva!

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

The coffee was outstanding, the owners extremely nice and friendly, and the atmosphere cozy and relaxing. Give it a try!!!

Been to Viva!? Share your experiences!