“Great rooms, better service!”
Review of Travelodge Ruidoso

Travelodge Ruidoso
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Albuquerque
“Great rooms, better service!”
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Really nicely done rooms and management was super friendly. Ruidoso is a beautiful mountain village.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cjgAlbuquerque
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this review, 27 May 2011
Thank you so much for giving us positive review about my property. we work very hard to keep room clean and nice. Guest satisfaction is our priority. it is the most important for us. Again thank you and looking forward to serve you in future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I stayed one night while traveling alone at the Travelodge in Ruidoso. The room was very clean, well-lit comfortable king bed, free high-speed internet worked well. Not sure I would want to stay here for a few days on vacation, but for a night or two while traveling on business, the value is hard to beat.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Steve C
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I stayed there in spring break with my wife and kids. I love this place because of friendly staff all ground floor rooms, pillow top mattress and clean room. My room had flat screen 32 inches tv and my kids love that. Breakfast was good too. Overall, our stay was excellent.

Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mikekap
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 8 May 2011

the hotel was Nice and the front desk staff very Helpfull the Rooms very clean and those Beds are the best Beds I have ever slept in my life ..

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank theCowgirl60933
Texas
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Manager, desk staff very pleasant. Room clean. Bathroom clean. Beds very comfortable. Micro and fridge. Quiet. Safe location. Restaurants close. Breakfast good. Excellent price.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank javimom
Justin
Reviewed 1 September 2010

When I first checked into my non-smoking King room I found three dead bugs that had not been swept off the bathroom floor, good thing I'm not too squeamish. The coffee pot parts didn't fit together properly either. I told the front desk staff the next morning and all was fixed right away. Overall, the room is just fine for the money (less than $47/night before taxes). It's really conveniently located between Ruisdoso Downs and the town of Ruidoso. I'd stay here again for the price but I'd be quicker to speak up about having a clean room.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Texasknitter
Houston, TX
Reviewed 28 June 2010

$50 for a double room in Ruidoso, in the summer, is a bargain. The place has been around for a long time & has some rough edges of course, but overall it is a good value. The room was clean & the bed was far superior to some we have found in hotels/motels at 2-3 times the price. The sheets were spotless, as was the comforter & blanket, & there were plenty of clean white towels. The TV worked, as did every light bulb in the room, which is very unsual for most motels. Had a small refrigerator & microwave stacked on the floor by the front door for some strange reason, even though there was plenty of room for them on the furniture cabinet, or in the closet. We would stay there again, which is the bottom line in such an evaluation. On the morning of check out we also heard other guests complimenting the front desk clerk on the beds & cleanliness of their rooms, etc., which is another good sign. Employees both at check-in & check out could not have been more helpful & friendly. The breakfast area is too small & inadequate, but we rarely eat at the hotels anyway. There is a steakhouse right in front of the motel, & a McDonald's within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends