“Lunch at Antonio's....Fabulous!!”

Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An Eclectic Taste Of Mexico. Chef Antonio covers all the bases, deliciously. Everything on the menu is prepared fresh and made to order and the majority of the menu can be prepared gluten free. Because of the flavorful, full-bodied sauces, you will be pleasantly full at the end of your meal accompanied with a fun Margarita like a Jalapeno, Watermelon Margarita. Nothing else like Antonio's Restaurant in beautiful Taos, New Mexico.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I have tried this restaurant since Antonio opened it at this location. A friend was in town visiting and we both decided it was some of the tastiest Mexican food we have had thus far in Taos. I had beef enchiladas and my friend had a relleno plate. She says it is the best she has ever tasted. This was gourmet Mexican food with reasonable prices. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to all future guests.

Sarahml_12, Manager at Antonio's The Taste of Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Laurie,
Thank You! for choosing Antonio's for your dining experience. It was nice of you to bring your friend from out of town. We're very pleased that your friend chose my suggestion which is Our Signature Dish, Our Chile Relleno En Nogada. I knew she would really love it.
Thank you for taking a moment to express your ding experience and for your kind words.
We appreciate your business very much. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I was blown away by the excellent food we were served here! My taste buds haven't been tickled like this in a long time and the portions were quite generous as well. I had pork tenderloins in a fantastic mole sauce and my wife swears that her fajitas were some of the best she's ever had! Prices were affordable, service was attentive and Antonio himself stopped by our table for a nice chat during our dinner. Antonio's creativity is obvious and a great experience for all. It's a must stop for anyone wanting a fabulous Mexican meal.

Sarahml_12, Manager at Antonio's The Taste of Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Revlou,
Thank You for choosing Antonio's for your dining experience. We are pleased to hear that you had a Pleasant experience.
Antonio loves to come out of the kitchen to see his fiends and meet new guests. Antonio really cares about your experience and wants to make sure that it's a pleasant one. He is passionate about his cooking and it pleases him when people are having a great experience.
Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your visit. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Antonio's is the best Mexican cuisine in the entire state of New Mexico. Everything taste so fresh. It's truly exquisite. I can't say enough. You must try. You will be hooked. My partner and I go weekly. We can stay away. Just go. You will love it!

Sarahml_12, Manager at Antonio's The Taste of Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank You! Teresa,
For your kind words. It's always a pleasure to have you both coming in. We appreciate your business very much. We always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while visiting from Indiana. Our son had a project for his HS Spainish class for which he needed to order in spainish for himself and another person and video it. They were happy to help and even gave him a copy of the menu and business card to include in his review. Best Mexican food ever! Everything was fresh and the beef tacos were fantastic. We have a local Mexican place that we love, but Antonio's was even better. Everyone was super friendly. If you want gourmet Mexican food you have to try Antonio's. Big thanks to the owners and staff for an amazing experience. Including pics of the great food.

1  Thank Deseree M
Sarahml_12, Owner at Antonio's The Taste of Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Deseree,
It was a pleasure to meet you all and a pleasure to be of help to your son with learning spanish. He was very sweet. We are very pleased that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for choosing Antonio's for dining experience.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Sara made it a point to note the food intolerances and allergies that make dining out a challenge for me. Antonio made me a wonderful meal. It's great to feel the hospitality and graciousness Sara and Antonia bring to the table. The food - Delicious, wholesome, flavorful, satisfying. No gluten, garlic, and more on my plate without any issues! It's good to have you two back 'home' in Taos again! My husband and I enjoy each meal, whether it's a special or ordered from the menu, it's simply a joy to get out and eat flavorful food in a comfortable and clean place. We plan to eat here each week before choir practice, and again when the mood strikes my husband to take me on a 'date'. Thank you so much for bringing your talents back to Taos! Very Very Good