US$93
US$85
HIExpress.com
US$71
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
US$58
Travelodge by Wyndham Truth Or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$53
Pelican Spa(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$65
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
US$220
Agoda.com
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
US$73
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Clean bedding, hot shower, quite area! Great stay! He hiked all day at the Keller Town Mine then stayed in Truth or Consequence. The hotel was very relaxing and nice. Owner super sweet! Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Renea L
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Basic, clean, friendly staff. Real pet friendly (important!). The quietest motel I ever stayed in. I brought my own coffee and hotpot. I felt real comfortable. Central location. Glad I stumbled upon it and may stay an extra day!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Valerie R
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

You might want to update your pictures. The room was a bit scary. The bathroom was even worse! Mold growing in the shower. The soaps by the sink had been there awhile and had rust, or something on them. I almost slept in the car. Thankful it was only one night.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

I entered the room and i thought to myself i think i would of rather slept outside than sleep on those beds. The carpet was disgusting dirty.
The box springs was all torn and dirty. I was scared to even sleep in the bed.
Got up in the morning to take a shower and know hot watet at all. Was attack by fiies in the room. Tv wouldnt work at all. So it was a ruff night. If i would of rather had a tent that would of been better i should say.
The rooms need a good cleaning and new beds carpet.
I really cant beleive they would rent out rooms like that.
' very unhappy stay'

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

It worked. Gave me a place to stay for 2 nights. However I will probably not stay there again. The sink dripped constantly. The pillows were old and dirty and the walls were dirty. Staff was nice though and the price was super low. I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Lewis K, Owner at Ace Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

I am sorry that you found our motel less than adequate. We try hard to please. We are constantly improving. Sometimes problems do not receive immediate action for various reasons. We have came a long way but are still trying to move forward. May I suggest that you let the desk clerk know of any concerns and we will try to accommodate. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review