“Excellent customer service”

A Little Slice of Heaven
Description: Vegetarian, Mexican Taco's,east coast foods Days open Thursday-Sunday 12-10pm We deliver ,we offer catering service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am writing this review based only on how wonderful the person who answered the phone was! I called on a Monday right before they closed to ask if they would be open on Tuesday. The answer was "no," but the friendliness of the owner? manager? waitperson? was excellent...spent some time with me figuring out where I could eat the next day. Apologized for not being open so I could breakfast with them. The outside of the restaurant was very cute....so next time I'm in Truth or Consequences, I'll make sure it is on a day that A Little Slice of Heaven will be open for sure!

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband Jeff and I have been coming here since last year. We live in Alamogordo, but when we bring our trailer to stay in T or C, this is our go to place. Everything is made from scratch, and tastes fresh and delicious. I never tire of the veggie burgers! Even non vegetarians can appreciate these burgers. Bonnie and her son Bryan are as friendly as they are hard working. Amazing place!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We absolutely love visiting A Little Slice of Heaven when we are in TorC. The owner prepares the food as it is ordered, and every time we've been there, she's had a smile on her face. Today I had the Veggie burger and ordered her french fries. Loved them both! She also has Veggie wraps, and can modify for your diet. Hubby had the pastrami sandwich and really enjoyed it.

1  Thank 869jandt
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian looking for independent food options. Veggie burger....well, ok—frozen veggie burger on plain “Holsums” bun (read: Dollar Store brand). Menu is sparse.
The owner is delightful, the place is clean and atteactive.

Bonnie B, Owner at A Little Slice of Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Sorry I am the owner I created my veggie burger and I mix I hand press each one .
My burger roll comes from fire brick bakery.
Our food is always fresh .
Sorry you could not see my veggie burgers do NOT resemble the frozen store burgers .

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We stopped in while staying at a near by hot springs. They had a sign on the window that the special of the day was fish and chips. There was one other party there, a group of three that seemed to be waiting for their food for awhile. My husband and I each ordered the special. They were out of the lemonade that I wanted. It took forever to come out and when it did, the fish was way overcooked - hard to cut through with a knife- very flat and greasy and when I bit into it, it was cold and disgusting. I spit it out it was that bad. My husband loves raw fish so he powered through it and ate his but it was not good. They offered to cook me something else but I declined. They advertised home made cookies and cake so I asked them about it and went inside to look at them. It looked like a four year old made them without any directions. Did not look appetizing all so I passed. The table the other folks sat at was still not cleaned up even a half hour later and there was only one other customer in the place besides us. The man running it seemed overly taxed and a bit over his head and apologized and said the cook was "a bit off her game today". Would not recommend this place!!