“True T or C Hospitality”
Review of A & B Drive In

A & B Drive In
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Yes the food is AMAZING but what I came away really feeling great about was the customer service. They young lady that helped me out as she was opening for the day Sunday morning was very kind. After ordering my double green chile cheese burger combo I asked what she liked on the menu, she mentioned the enchiladas.

I didn't want to over do it (says the person who ordered a double cheese burger), so I asked if it would be possible to order a single enchilada.
She was so sweet and didn't even hesitate!
So I ordered a single enchilada, Christmas style of course.
Once I picked up my tray at the window, without even me asking she included a cup of fresh water for my dog who I had with me at the time.
I'm so grateful to that lady for her hospitality and will always stop by and eat at A & B even if I'm just passing through.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I can’t speak to the food, but the milkshake and malt we had were very good. It is a throwback hamburger joint with a small dining room and an outside order window for takeout.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The green chili cheeseburger is the classic in this part of New Mexico. I’ve spent a couple weeks here on a family emergency and tried them all and this is the BEST! ❤️

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2018

They offer almost everything. The service was great; and mostly the prices were great. Considering how much we go to T or C we will definitely visit there again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We ate great green-chili cheeseburgers, good fries, and chili tater-tots at this place. The service was fast and polite.

Date of visit: December 2017