“Best Pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed March 3, 2018

The best Pizza I have had in a long time at any Pizza place. The staff was very friendly and did an excellent job from greeting us to taking our order, serving us and checking out. The place was clean. It was a little busy at lunch time but did not slow the service down. It was still quiet with the lunch time crowd. You could relax and enjoy your food.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

At first when I called there was a new employee on the line and he was really trying to do their best. I had to end up speaking with Sid and he finished taking my order for a delivery and it was perfect. From the new employee to him getting help and my order was hot fresh and delicious. Thank you Pizza Hut

Reviewed October 19, 2017

i ordered a take-out pizza. It tasted like unflavored card board. Just horrible! But the girl who answered the phone was wonderful and polite and the delivery person was ever so nice but will never do this again.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Our server was distracted and restaurant was definitely in need of a good cleaning. I would not go here again.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Hadn't been to a Pizza Hut for years. Ordered the Supreme pan pizza and it was very satisfying. Did not have to wait long for order to arrive. Dined in. A gathering place for locals.