“Worst Experience...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I am embarrassed to say that I TRIED to eat at this Pizza Hut.
My husband and I had been on the road for 6 hours and hadn't eaten all day. We arrived late in T or C and throught that this was the only place open. When we walked in there was one guy on his phone behind the counter and a woman behind the counter who just glared at us. No greeting. I walked over to the salad bar and back to the sign that said "wait to be seated." A moment later they said we could sit anywhere we wanted. There was NO ONE in the restaurant. We sat for 5 minutes without a greeting, menu, water or anything. Then left.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The best Pizza I have had in a long time at any Pizza place. The staff was very friendly and did an excellent job from greeting us to taking our order, serving us and checking out. The place was clean. It was a little busy at lunch time but did not slow the service down. It was still quiet with the lunch time crowd. You could relax and enjoy your food.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

At first when I called there was a new employee on the line and he was really trying to do their best. I had to end up speaking with Sid and he finished taking my order for a delivery and it was perfect. From the new employee to him getting help and my order was hot fresh and delicious. Thank you Pizza Hut

Reviewed October 19, 2017

i ordered a take-out pizza. It tasted like unflavored card board. Just horrible! But the girl who answered the phone was wonderful and polite and the delivery person was ever so nice but will never do this again.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Our server was distracted and restaurant was definitely in need of a good cleaning. I would not go here again.