“Good Food, But Service Needs Work.”

La Cocina Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Dined here last night. I had the chile con carne, the wife had chicken tacos. The food was fine, but the server was a little slow, and the follow-up was almost non existent. The restaurant needs (in my opinion) to focus on the customer. They weren't busy, but we hardly saw our server. As she was working, she would pass by, and not make eye contact. I certainly wasn't going to yell at her to get her attention; so we waited till we saw her again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Have been to the area a couple of times first time eating here and so far me and my family enjoyed the steaks, cooked perfectly and the seasoning just on point. Will definitely be coming back..

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Entered restaurant lobby, waited, waited, waited. Walked out almost ten minutes later. Never greeted. Never recognized. Feared that at that rate a meal might take two hours - no telling.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Service was very fast and friendly. Chips and salsa came with the meal and the salsa was pretty good. I had the chicken chimichanga. The chimi was wonderful. I would very much recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Very nice place, not too noisy, and a good family restaurant. We enjoyed our meal there, and the service was good.

Date of visit: March 2018