“New twist on breakfast”

The Grapevine Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Description: Grapevine Bistro, located in the heart of T or C, excels to embody the good-natured charm of our small town vibe. Enjoy breakfast or lunch from our eclectic southwest inspired menu and peruse the art works of area artists. Let the morning sunshine guide your appetite and order up one of our local free range egg melodies prepared with fresh ingredients. At lunchtime, feast upon our variety of custom salads and sandwiches all while experiencing a unique and jovial atmosphere. No matter the time of day The Grapevine Bistro wants to deliver quality health conscious food to all who come through our doors.
Reviewed May 9, 2018

We went in to have breakfast as we waited on the Fiesta Parade to start. We had the Eggs Benedict. AMAZING.....I have to say one of the best I have had. Don't go here if you are in a hurry. It is a relaxed place! I will be back for sure!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I had the 2+2+2 and my two over medium eggs were just right. The two gluten-free pancakes were amazingly light and delicious. The maple bacon was drenched in syrup and not to my liking. I would like try other menu items the next time that I'm in TorC. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice cafe in downtown Truth or Consequences. They serve breakfast all day. I had the migas and my husband had a green chile omelette. They were delicious. Definitely give it try. They also had a nice lunch menu of salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The blaat is truly amazing! Every time I have it, it is like the first time. It was really crowded for lunch and they had to turn people away. It is not the fastest place-but it is all apart of the experience.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We stopped in here on a Sunday morning on our way out of town. We arrived at 8am, just as they were supposed to open. Their sign in the window said "Closed" but we discovered that they were actually open, they just never turned their sign around. We were the second of two tables taken in the cafe that morning. The waiter came to take our drink order and give us menus. He never smiled the entire time he waited on us. He took our order efficiently, but once he brought our meals, that was the last we saw of him until we finally grabbed his attention to bring us our check. We had wanted more coffee, but he never came around, and we were never able to get his attention. The food was good, and I must say that the gluten free pancakes surprised me at how good they were. The cafe is bright and fun. I think it is a good place to eat. I just wouldn't expect stellar service if they get busy or the wait staff is otherwise occupied.