All reviews main building pink pelican bright colors training camp thirty years in town hot springs unique decor original art fun place full kitchen private tub cookie cutter get away new mexico small kitchen holiday inn
Reviewed September 29, 2015

This hot bath spa is an excellent weekend escape; perfect place to unwind and relax with a beautifully landscaped court yard and friendly staff. The rooms feature minimalist second hand furnishings and there were no traditional spa services (i.e. massage), which may be a draw back for some, but in my opinion this contributed to the atmosphere of solitude and tranquility. Also pricing was very reasonable.

This spa has several building, the main building (which we stayed in) contains the baths and has several rooms off the main court yard. There is also a complex across the street named the "Pink Pelican" and lodges there walk across the parking lot to enjoy the baths. I strongly recommend staying in the main building if it is available so that you can fully escape and enjoy you peaceful stay.

Room Tip: Book the rooms in the main building. The "Pink Pelican" is across the street and lodges there have to walk to enjoy the baths.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I absolutely love this place. I have stayed two times now, and both times have been ultra rejuvenating and nice and quiet. I am impressed with the accommodations and really REALLY you can't beat the price. The only cons are it isn't the fanciest place, but hey, I didn't want that, just wanted somewhere to recharge and have some time alone with my honey.

Room Tip: I stayed in Pelican 9 which has king bed and it was fun and funky. Very quiet, on top floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

The staff are very friendly, there are 5 private baths with unlimited soaks. The rooms are each eclectic and vary in decor. They are comfortable and very reasonably priced. Only downside is if the spa is busy then you may have to wait for soaks in the baths and only one room has a private bath. We stayed in that room once but wouldn't recommend it because it is right by reception and by the other baths so it is quite loud. The other rooms are fine. Free towels for use at the baths, and complimentary coffee is included in the am. Overall, a very relaxing experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Smack in the center of T or C, this colorful spot is hard to miss. My son and I enjoyed our soak in the cozy spa, and our stay in the funky old room in PAM (Pelican Apartment and Motel, one of several options here). Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, and the place was spotless yet (thankfully) far from sanitized/bland. I would definitely come back!

Room Tip: PAM is an affordable option.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AmericanExplorer69
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Very relaxing. Love the hot baths. Room was clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially Connie. Can't wait to go back again. Price was affordable, coffee in the morning with a nice bath,like all the art work and paintings

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple