“food was amazing,”

The Restaurant at Sierra Grande
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Restaurant at Sierra Grande is a casual dining establishment led by Chef Taffy Glenn. We offer New Mexico based Wines and Beers to go along with a variety of menu options such as Bison, Antelope, and Trout.
Reviewed April 30, 2018

the bison tenderloin, the chile rellenos, the croissant french toast and the flourless choclate cake were incredible. Because my first dinner was so excellent, I ate all my meals there. The service was pleasant but not om par with the food, little details were missing, no suggestion was made of tea or coffee with dessert or breakfast, the butter was hard as rock with dinner and barely melted on the hot rolls, when I sent my silverware with my appetizer plate, none was returned with my burger, but these were minor tweaks that were more than compensated for by the food.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

What a delicious birthday treat! My husband and I enjoyed the pecan Chile rellano with stuffed cheese for appetizers. Very nice and a different take with the pecan crust. Bob had the antelope chop and it was wonderful. I had the bison and it was perfect! For dessert shared the flourless chocolate cake. It's wonderful for a dessert lover. The service was pretty good but they need to be a bit more professional for such a fine restaurant. If you are in south central New Mexico, it's definitely worth the time to visit this excellent dining experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is a Michelin class restaurant. Not to be missed. A real treasure. Make sure and be adventurous in your ordering. We had antelope and loved it.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We enjoyed an omelet and a two egg breakfast that were very tasty. Our service was very good. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

The food was excellent and the decor was beautiful. The service was not up to the standards of the restaurant.