“Excellent Food”
Review of Johnny B's

Johnny B's
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Great food and excellent staff, friendly atmosphere and fast service. They make you feel like a local (which you can tell come-in often).

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Breakfast was very good the green chili on my eggs was excellent and the price was right. Friendly staff. Sort of a Mom & Pop diner.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

After reading reviews, I stopped in for a small bite for lunch by myself. It was fairly busy. Greeted nicely & server even helped me decide. I ordered a kid's chicken finger plate with fries & she accommodated with a side of cream gravy. The glass of iced tea was huge! The chicken fingers were pretty big, fresh & hot. The fries were fresh & hot. The gravy needed a little salt & pepper to my liking. The televisions around the room with the baseball & vintage décor helped me pass the time since I was eating solo. The server was staying busy but friendly. She offered me a to go cup for my gallon of tea lol!

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Always good to eat here! Jackie and her whole family provide Excellent service and Great Tasting food! Very Reasonably priced and a nice décor add to the visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Johnny B's is located at the North end of Truth or Consequences by the major motels in the area. It is very clean and the service is top notch. The food is a basic fair of fast diner food. It has a big local following.