All reviews golden girls wet room twilight zone steam room twilight room themed rooms soaking tub lone ranger hot springs tv show new mexico mineral water get away comfortable bed private patio sitting area we've stayed
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The apartment at Blackstone called The Lone Ranger offers great comfort, convenience, charm, accessibility, services. The wet room pools are large enough for floating. The Blackstone is in the nice, old town district. I attended a car show. The decor at Blackstone is beautiful. Although in town, it gave the feeling of being out of town. Privacy.

Room tip: With the Lone Ranger apartment, I was able to use the wet rooms. I think the rooms in the courtyard have regular size tubs.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W8196BHjudithb
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I wish I had been staying a week instead of just one night. My room was awesome. Best part was having a mineral bath right in my own room. So relaxing and cool atmosphere. When we first drove up, I was a little less than impressed but as I relaxed and got into the feel of the place, I loved it (especially at night). Absolutely will go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mmjpeele
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We are staying in the Superman room for our anniversary, and it is perfect. It's very modern and sleek (like, we're now discussing remodeling our house to this style lol). The staff has all been very nice. We were given the option of a free soak or an hour in the wet room since we are celebrating our anniversary, and the wet room was so nice and relaxing. We love it here!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We have celebrated our 5th and now our 10th anniversary with Blackstone and it has yet to disappoint! We had such a fun time walking around T or C (They have a new Brewery that had live music!) and really enjoyed our time in the new outdoor bath! We stayed in the Man of Steel room and it was amazing! A super fun time!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Picked this place because of location, not knowing that when I got into town I was in dire need of the waterfall style hot mineral springs shower, as my foot pain had started to act up. This amenity was a lifesaver, and after relaxing in the enclosed private patio, I was as good as new. My room was the "Twilight Zone", but there were no scary surprises, only pleasant ones!

Trip type: Travelled solo