US$93
US$85
HIExpress.com
US$71
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
US$58
Travelodge by Wyndham Truth Or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$53
Pelican Spa(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$65
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
US$220
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
US$44
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
US$73
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsgolden girlswet roomtwilight zonesteam roomtwilight roomthemed roomshot springssoaking tubtv showmineral waternew mexicoget awayprivate patiocomfortable bedwe've stayedsitting arealove this place
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Santa and the Mrs. are heading to T or C for their annual pre-season soak. Santa loves to spend a few days relaxing at the Blackstone before the busy season. Everyone at the Blackstone is so kind and accommodating , making us feel at home. So if you need a little R&R before the flurry of the holidays head to the Blackstone and soak your cares away.

Room Tip: Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We've been regular guests since 2012 at least four times a year. We were somewhat accustomed to being punished with The Studio room if we wanted to bring our dog as it is the only room dogs are permitted in, but the bed was never this bad and the bathroom didn't have a nauseating mildew smell, now it's intolerable. The mattress is so bad that every worn out pocketed coil can be felt as a lump everywhere you try to get comfortable but can't, the pillows were shot also. When I informed the manager of the worn out condition of the matress she immediately argued that the mattress was fine and it was the Murphy Bed frame that was the culprit and insisted the mattress was not a problem, my aching back would disagree with her completely, and if they know the bed frame is a problem, why is it still there! Everyone knows a poor foundation will ware out a mattress quickly and a Murphy bed doesn't really have a foundation, they should put a real bed in the room or be prepared to replace the mattress more often! My patience worn thin from back pain I didn't like being told the worn out mattress was fine and I got mad, "the customer is always right" must not be the rule of thumb here. She did say I should have mentioned the bed after the first night and she would have moved me to a different room. I reminded her that we had a dog and website states that The Studio room was the only dog friendly room NO EXCEPTIONS DON'T ASK. She countered with, I would have made an exception if you were't happy with the room, with what the website stated I didn't even consider asking, and it adds insult to injury to be told we could have after it was too late! So for you all you out there with dogs, all you have to do is book The Studio and complain about the condition of the room and they will make an exception...
This used to be a peaceful place other than the late night semi-truck deliveries to the auto parts store right next door. Now there is a new club, The Brewery, at the back of the parking lot directly across the street treating you to loud thumping music till the bar closes at 2:00 AM, the manager said "well, we have no control over that, we're still booked up" The bar just opened and she isn't even there at night to even know how bad it is...
This place is way over priced for what it is!

Room Tip: You Are Punished For Bringing A Dog
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spencer N
Reviewed October 28, 2017

WE stayed in "As the World Turns" which is one of the smaller rooms available at Blackstone due to availability. No problem... Still a lovely room with a wonderful in room hot spring pool and a very comfortable bed. We especially enjoyed the private patio joining the bath room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

After being bait and switched by another local "favorite spa place" my finance and I booked a room with Blackstone to scout out the property for our guests of our upcoming wedding. On this visit we stayed in the Jetson suite, finding it very cute and cozy. The room had a couch and a chair, good sized flat screen, Full refrigerator and freezer with ice trays, microwave, real coffee maker with coffee, sugar, and powdered cream, a couple cups, glasses plates and silverware. The hot springs IN THE ROOM was spacious for both of us to enjoy at the same time.
This staff is the example of what service and friendliness truly is.
After such an amazing 1st stay we had decided to rent the whole property for our wedding party a few months later. I can not express enough what a great place and awesome folks Blackstone is. We had many conversations with the staff sharing stories. All of our guests loved them as well and we are all planning on coming back as a group in the years to come.
THANK YOU ALL FOR ADDING THAT SPECIAL SOMETHING TO OUR WEDDING WEEKEND <3

Room Tip: If you are looking for just a bit more space, reserve the Superman suite. Read room descriptions closely.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StaceyandCory
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The apartment at Blackstone called The Lone Ranger offers great comfort, convenience, charm, accessibility, services. The wet room pools are large enough for floating. The Blackstone is in the nice, old town district. I attended a car show. The decor at Blackstone is beautiful. Although in town, it gave the feeling of being out of town. Privacy.

Room Tip: With the Lone Ranger apartment, I was able to use the wet rooms. I think the rooms in the courtyard have regular size tubs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo