Book now, pay at stay
US$76
US$99
QualityInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$224
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$149
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$203
All reviewslift ticketsthe main lodgefood truckmagic carpetdisc golf courselove this placefour seasonsski areabloody marysski tripspring breakhour lessonski schoolgreat place for beginnersgreat fudgecooking oillodging
Reviewed March 10, 2017

The best part of Sipapu is its still a well-kept secret. Its not busy. There's not people everywhere you turn. Sipapu is amazing for a quick weekend getaway. We go yearly and have yet to be disappointed! The cabins & duplexes are all very well maintained and look great for the price! At the main building they have a closet full of games you can grab because there's no TV's anywhere. There's also no wifi, (unless you are right at the restaurant area).
We have found Sipapu as a great place for our kids to learn to ski. I suggest staying in the duplexes, they have the most space for your money. Bring a cooler with food for the day, set up at a table, & go ski. They're not hounding you to spend money everywhere you turn and, in the years we've been going, I've never had a single thing stolen.

Pack everything you need, because thier store front is limited, but it covers the basics. When the snow is heavy, you have to be careful driving on the mountain. Overall, Sipapu is a great place that I'd recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: Duplex 14 A or B are the best & hike the frisbie golf trail, its AMAZING!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a 4 day trip at Sipapu and had a blast! This was only my second time skiing. Last year I went to Winter Park in Colorado which was pretty opposite of Sipapu. This place is much much smaller but it was perfect for beginning skiers like myself. Even people in my group that are much more experienced love coming here. I took a free one hour lesson with Aaron and he was awesome. Very helpful. I was skiing blues without falling on the second day. I loved having no waits for the ski lifts. It was so small that our group would end separate but always find each other again pretty quickly. We stayed in a suite and some other friends stayed in the hotel. Definitely not the fanciest lodging but it was fine. I would definitely go back to Sipapu in the future!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017

As a child I loved this place and as an adult appreciate it even more it just a very sweet place kind people many things to do and the place and area get you grounded back to true I love it great place to learn to ski or just sit and listen to the stream wonderful gift shop the have a new chairlift great food and this place is just special

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Sipapu was our family's first foray into the world of skiing, and it did not disappoint! We had such a great time! We missed out on ski lessons because they sold out, but we muddled through and had a fantastic time! The area is beautiful, the slopes are nice, and the staff was very accommodating. My 7 year old said he had the best time ever, and when I woke up this morning, I wished I was still there, so I would say that I recommend a visit!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa E
Reviewed January 27, 2017

I can't say that I utilized their lodging, or ate at the cafe. I checked it out, but was repelled by the smell of antiquated cooking oil. They have great fudge in the sport shop, which carries no odor to indicate it originated upstairs. Everyone was friendly, though. The upper mountain has great tree skiing, and there's plenty of groomer zooming west of the lift line.

I came here to ski, so the hotel aspect of my review does not apply.

Room Tip: Comales Campground is open in Winter, between Sipapu and Vadito.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo