“Lots of Tots!”

Cuisines: American
Description: on Hwy 285
Description: on Hwy 285
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner at Penny’s Diner, Vaughn NM last week. I had a club sandwich and tater tots. The club sandwich was very good. I was very impressed with the amount of tater tots on my plate...lots of tots!

The portions were very generous and prices were reasonable. If in Vaughn again...I will return.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This diner is located across from a truck stop and sits back a little from the main road. We almost missed it. We had a late breakfast of sausage, eggs, and pancakes. The service was good and so was the food. The diner is decorated with old Route 66 memorabilia. We had an enjoyable time and would stop here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by penny’s on our recent trip through New Mexico and had some really good hamburgers with some homemade french fries. Although I would highly recommend the tater tot‘s because I think those are the best overall. They were very crisp and not oily at all. The homemade french fries On the other hand had a lot more oil on them because they were fresh cut potatoes that were deep fried and they were limp and not crisp which is understandable. I would recommend this place for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We were delighted to find this wonderful diner in Vaughn. Good burger, sandwich and fries. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Stopped in here for lunch on the way NOrth. Was excellent variety of food. Very good food . Fast Efficient service. Would recommend this small Diner as a great place to stop and eat for couple or families!