All reviews wonderful hosts bottled water fresh fruit home away from home each morning place to stay cabin binghamton comfort microwave property
Reviewed November 7, 2016

When you arrive you are treated like family that is returning home. The hosts Jeff & Amy leave no detail over looked to make sure you feel as comfortable as you are at home. Rooms have private baths and are clean with newly renovated rooms filled with antique furniture. My wife & I stayed in the scarlet room that had a bed so soft, it felt like sleeping on a cloud. Other guest were return guest, and the next time I am in the area I will be too. Also, if you like antiques, they have a 100 plus foot cow barn that is filled with antiques that are for sale.

Room tip: Scarlet is the best room
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank useMJF
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

The setting is serene, the owners are open and forthcoming, the accommodations are rich and comfortable, the service is over the top, the breakfast is country farm fresh and good! Visiting with other guests is easy and fun.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank calgordon46
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Owners Jeff and Amy set the bar exceptionally high for hospitality. When we couldn't stay for breakfast, they made us an exceptionally delicious breakfast sandwich that we ate for lunch. When we arrived, they had our towels and toiletries in the cutest of baskets along with a piece of candy and a small bunch of dried flowers sitting on our bed. They also offer their guests access to snacks, cookies and drinks in a room off of the living room. They run an antique store in their barn, and so their home is absolutely filled with antiques. I've never been in such a place. It was like stepping into a time machine and sleeping in a room from 150 years ago. They've really bent over backwards to decorate their B&B.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank wildabouttennis
Reviewed July 10, 2016

My husband and I chose this B&B for a weekend getaway. Amy and Jeff were warm, friendly hosts, they have a beautiful home with charming appeal. The Clue themed decor was cute and tastefully done. The common rooms were warm and welcoming. Breakfast, cooked to order, with 4-5 dishes to choose from, was exceptional and consisted of fresh fruit, homemade sweet rolls and breads, biscuits as well as homemade crab apple Jelly.....fabulous!!!!! Coffee, tea, water, juice and cookies were available throughout the day. In just 2 days we felt like family and ended with hugs and handshakes. We highly recommend this B&B!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne B
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Really enjoyed my weekend visiting up where I used to live. House and rooms were comfy and pretty. The breakfasts were wonderful. The hosts were interesting to talk to and very helpful. One of the people there at the same time as I flew in and luggage was lost. Amy took her to the store for things to get her by til the suitcases were delivered. The antique barn on the property is also interesting. They are currently building several stand alone cabins on the property. This place overlooks the river from a high point. Very beautiful.

Room tip: All rooms have their own bath now so it's a matter of taste.
Date of stay: November 2015