All reviewswonderful hostsbottled waterhome away from homeplace to staybinghamtoncabincomfortmicrowave
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Can't wait to go back. Delightful room in a home full of antiques. Overlooks river. An old dairy farm and I love diary farms. Would love to take my whole family there. Such a selection of food for breakfast-I wanted it all. Only regret was that I didn't have time to just walk the land and down to the river. Owners were delightful and soooo interesting. Want to return when their barn full of collectibles for sale is open. Owner gave me EXCELLENT directions for my return to New Jersey-mentioned every turn and landmark.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We chose Bainbridge House for a rendezvous with family members from Pennsylvania. My nephew & his family (including young baby) stayed in one of the Cottages, which was super convenient for them. Myself & Mom stayed in the House, which is furnished with all sorts of Victoriana, yet with modern conveniences (spotless private bath, air conditioning in each room).
The breakfasts are fantastic and Amy is glad to adjust to anyone's needs or preferences. Jeff meanwhile is constantly working on improvements around the place for future projects (such as "glamping").
We came to that area to visit the famous April the Giraffe; Animal Adventure park is less than 30 minutes to the west.
We thank Amy & Jeff for a wonderful stay. They have struck the balance between attentiveness and giving their guests privacy & making them feel right at home!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Scarlet Room, had fridge & AC. The little cabin had fridge, sink, microwave, bathroom w/ shower, dining alcove.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
thebainbridgehouse, Owner at Bainbridge House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

We enjoyed meeting you and your family. So much fun to see you all together enjoying each others company. We hope you when you return to the area you will stay with us again.
Thanks much!
Jeff and Amy

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Need a great place to stay when you are in the vicinity of Interstate 88 between Binghamton and Oneonta? Check out Bainbridge House Bed & Breakfast. We had a comfortable room and a wonderful breakfast. The owners Jeff and Amy are so friendly and have a gift for hospitality. The renovations this couple have done to this old farmhouse are amazing. And it's neat to see their love of antiques.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2017

My husband and I stayed overnight on April 1 and absolutely loved our visit. The house is so charming and we loved our room - super comfortable and ultra clean! Amy and Jeff are perfect hosts - cordial and gracious and super accomodating. Our breakfast had to be the best we have ever eaten, hands down. Highly recommend this hidden gem!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luckygirlnewjersey
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Jeff and Amy are wonderful hosts and the breakfasts are fantastic! There are lots of great extras available for off hours snacking and drinking in the room attached to the dining room, and dishes of candy scattered about. The inn itself is full of interesting antiques - I could hardly take it all in! If antiques aren't your thing, they have a couple of cute cabins that would work well for young families.

Room Tip: The cabins are best for young children
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple