Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$185
FindHotelUS$185
CheapTicketsUS$185
TravelocityUS$185
Orbitz.comUS$185
TripadvisorUS$185
All reviews hot tub business trip steam room stayed two nights johnny roswell cider
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2020 via mobile

I had to attend a business trip/training in this area and the Stickett Inn made the trip so much more enjoyable. I did not see the owners during my stay, regrettably, but they were accommodating when we communicated over the phone, setting up my room and offering use of the hot tub. The room itself was spacious and well decorated but cozy. I would definitely recommend a stay here if you’re in the area.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2019

If you're visiting Sullivan County or thinking about a weekend upstate, the Stickett Inn is an absolute MUST! The rooms are beautifully designed and well appointed, bed was super comfy, loved the spacious shower and soak tub, great bath products, and cozy sitting area (wine fridge? yes please!). The Bang Bang Bar / gift shop at the Inn offers a well curated assortment of local treats and cool products, plus good company ... we had a lot of fun hanging out there and drinking with a very eclectic mix of local folks and other guests! They serve Intelligentsia coffee (my favorite!), fabulous cocktails, Stickett Inn's very own cider (I'm normally a wine gal but I couldn't get enough of this heavenly brew), and deliciously fresh food (get the nachos, trust me). John and Roswell are such kind, funny, and gracious hosts. We didn't end up leaving the compound for the entire weekend, it was great. I suspect the Stickett Inn is even more charming in the autumn when the leaves start to change ... I cannot wait to come back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I truly loved visiting this Inn. We were able to easily walk to the River to raft and went by the cutest Farmer’s Market. Johnny at the Inn is so helpful, gracious and sweet. This place is a gem and you will love your time staying here. It is surrounded by beautiful trees and the Delaware River. Highly recommend a stay!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Roswell and Johnny not only catered my father's memorial service, but facilitated the tent, table and chairs delivery for us. We live on LI and hosted at a weekend house in Barryville. Roswell and Johnny took care of everything for us. Their cook, Pam, is the BEST. The food was awesome, the service spectacular and an uncomfortable situation was made so much easier for us. I can't thank them enough and will be going there MORE for the burritos and tacos! They're the best!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding a few months back and absolutely loved our experience. The owners, Johnny & Roswell made us feel right at home and helped us get settled into our new digs. Our room was HUGE and beautifully decorated. We both slept great on their super comfortable beds and took advantage of all of the fancy soaps in the bathroom.

We ended up going kayaking a few blocks away, which was a nice tip from the inn, and we dined at their taco joint afterwards. The food was super tasty and hit the spot after paddling away.

Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the Barryville area. But, beware, this place is very true to it's name. Within minutes of us returning we found out that we were expecting (not a joke). The Stickett Inn really works!

Date of stay: June 2018