“Pizza delicious! Food amazing!”
Review of Ristorante Lucia

Ristorante Lucia
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2017

There are two sides in the restaurant. We sat on the more casual side. Not the best idea as it was very noisy. Had to scream. Food was very good though. Would come back and sit on the quiet side next time.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Have been here a few times and the food and drinks are always very good. Pizza is terrific, Italian dishes are authentic and desserts especially the gelato are tasty. Usually very busy, so I recommend reservations

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Great panini sandwiches. Service was very good . Sat outside to take in the beautiful day. Great family Restaurant. Excellent gelato!!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We visited the area and since Ristorante Lucia was conveniently located off the main road between Mt. Kisco and Bedford we decided to pull into what looked like a very nice and cozy Restaurant. The reception was not very friendly, however once the waiter made his presence know he actually turned out to be very nice. Both my wife and I ordered a Caesar Salad as an appetizer. My wife had lobster ravioli and I some pasta dish with salmon. We both also had a glass of Merlot for $ 12.00 and this is when things went down hill. The romaine lettuce was not fresh and had only green leaves, the ravioli came out of a box and the salmon was way over cooked. Also we found $ 10.00 for the Caesar Salad and $ 12.00 for a very mediocre wine an outrage. Dinner for (2) in the casual section of the restaurant for $ 115.86 - no thank you!

luciabedford, Manager at Ristorante Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Hi Dan,
I would first like to apologize for the experience you had at our restaurant. What you are describing is not typical of our restaurant and it saddens me to know that your experience was not a typical one. I truly hope that you will give us another chance, nobody is perfect and mistakes are made. I truly hope you will give us a chance to correct ours.

I promise to you it will be worth the second chance.

Thank you for your review and i hope to have the chance to introduce myself to you.

Cristina

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love the food and the service here. The staff is top notch! The food is always excellent!! From the rice balls to the gnocchi bolognese to the pizza.. all delicious!! And make sure you save room for their desserts and cappuccino!