“Hits the spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is a great diner. Great people, service and the food is really good.
I go there for the Mediterranean panini and the souvlaki chicken over greek salad.
can't go wrong with either one. both good eats. Kids love the burgers. They still
one of the only diners I know that still have batter dipped onion rings too. YUMMY

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Well last night Monday December 5th , Sue calls to say that she was going to take her younger son Nick car shopping . Well I said I had some errands to do so I would catch up with her later . As I was running around my son Chaise called me . Hey whats for dinner ? I said Anything , we are on our own tonight . I suggested the "Embassy Diner". That is Chaise's favorite diner . So I picked up Chaise and off we went . The Embassy Diner is across from the St Josephs Hospital , right next to the S.O.B.135 on Hempstead Turnpike in Bethpage .We were warmly greeted and seated. Service is prompt at this diner . We ordered our drinks and food . Everything comes out fast . My son went with a mushroom and cheese omelette with sweet potato fries , I went with the chefs salad. Both were awesome , I took half of mine home as the portion was huge . Great service , Great Food , Relaxing atmosphere . Try the Embassy Diner on Hempstead Turnpike in Bethpage , You will not be disappointed .

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

The food was great for the price. If I had one complaint was the waiters were always rushing. It took me several minutes to try and get a refill of my tea. Then once he brought the food he practically threw it in front of us. The food was yummy so that's a plus but when I went to pay the bill, the hostess threw my credit card at me as well.
So, is it acceptable to throw things at this restaurant? Poor customer service in my book.

Date of visit: November 2016
Thank J. L
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Had dinner with my daughter and they were pretty busy . The waiter was very attentive and the food was great. Will go back again for sure.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 23, 2016

Usually have breakfast here. It's usually good, but lately they seem to get the orders wrong. Yesterday my friend ordered an omelet with mushrooms and swiss cheese. There is an extra charge for additions. The omelet came without swiss cheese. They did remove the charge for the addition, but something similar happened last time too. They have a new menu and the prices have increased. Kind of high prices for eggs.

Date of visit: September 2016