Review Highlights
Beautiful Stadium

NYSEG Stadium is a very nice park. It is a great place to get up close to future big Leaguers. I've... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2018
Dino2333
Binghamton, New York
Nice family spot

This is a really nice place to catch a baseball game. Not a bad seat in the house and the... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018
bluejeanfood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

All reviews minor league baseball ball game mets fan box seats behind home plate love baseball new york great seats aa baseball team store ny mets in town typical ballpark front row great fireworks ticket prices are players
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Went to a game lastnight. Looked at my bank account today and the charges on there are more than they should have been. I'm extremely upset , and because I didn't ask for a receipt , there's absolutely nothing I can do. Will not be going back!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

in good location... loved the rumble ponies. love baseball.. food is good but a little expensive. take cash with ya, or go hungry

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Really intimate small stadium. Every seat has a great view. We sat right at home team's dugout. Was great to see Frank Viola so close up. Friendly stadium, nice onfield activities for kids. Only problem was that the team store had really no Met gear, just Rumble Ponies. Not really a big deal, but was looking to add some Mets tee shirts. Lots of fun!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Don’t wait to visit the food concessions, during a doubleheader the specialty ones closed in the first inning of the 2nd game! 5:00 and they were closed! Very disappointed, and hungry!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the home stadium for the Rumble Ponies, the AA baseball team for the New York Mets. I had been to a game about 10 years ago. This second trip was so much better. There is an area for young kids to play. I had the Nachozilla from the Salsa Cart. Thankfully I was sharing the nachos because I could have eaten the whole thing myself. These were the best nachos I've gotten in a ballpark. Others in my group had a foot long hotdog with toppings and a bucket of popcorn. Both the nachos and the popcorn come in large souvenir helmets. I want to go back to try some of the food. Ticket prices are cheaper if you purchase the day before the game. We got box seats in between home plate and the batter's circle for $11 a ticket. Parking is $5, a reasonable fee for a sporting event. Being a lifelong Mets fan makes this an easy place to visit again and again. However, even if you're not a Mets fan, this is a nice ballpark with good food, good beer, and a good team. And if you're lucky you'll see someone from the majors doing a rehab start or working their way up. I wanted to see Tim Tebow play but he wasn't in the lineup today. Check the website for promotions and special events.

Date of experience: April 2018